Equip your employees with the skills to develop, deploy and maintain data pipelines
Currently in development - due for delivery late 2021
Cambridge Spark’s Data Engineer Academy teaches your workforce the skills to develop, deploy and maintain data pipelines.
- How to extract, clean and prepare data ready for analysis
- How to set up ETL pipelines that combine data from production systems
- How to work with large complex datasets
- How to maintain the infrastructure needed to scale data science across an organisation
- Scale the data science and analytics capability of your organisation
- Increase the return on investment from data science and analytics teams with an agile data infrastructure
Who the Data Engineer Academy is for:
- Data-driven departments and teams looking to add more strategic value, for example business intelligence, finance, marketing, sales, or supply chain
- Employees looking to automate the manual collation and processing of data
- Employees wanting to future-proof their skill set by learning in-demand, industry-relevant skills
Interested in joining our first Data Engineer cohort?
Fill out the form below to find out how you can bring our Data Engineer Academy to your organisation.
Who's benefitted from our academies
Read case studies on the impact we have made for our clients.
Delivering data-driven customer solutions at Royal Mail with apprenticeships
A key factor in the Royal Mail’s data transformation is providing its customers with solutions that improve their...
Data Analyst Apprentice identifies £30k of savings for GSK
Five months ago, the first cohort of GSK’s Data Analyst Apprenticeship Academy, which was designed to equip employees...