Level 3 Data Citizen Apprenticeship
A data-driven organisation requires a minimum level of data skills across the workforce. As organisations increase the number of technical teams working in Python programming, other teams need to be data literate to maximise working effectively with technical teams. A firm understanding of how to prepare, interpret and present data also empowers employees to drive meaningful outcomes in their organisations.
With funding from the UK's level 3 Data Technician apprenticeship standard, the Level 3 Data Citizen Apprenticeship provides the right data literacy training for learners to embed data in their daily work to make data-led decisions and maximise new tools and technologies in data and artificial intelligence (AI).
- Efficiently prepare and analyse data
- Visualise and present actionable data-driven insights
- Use industry-standard tools including Excel, Power BI and Tableau
- Build basic data literacy skills across the organisation
- Empower the general population to work more effectively with technical data teams
Level 4 Data Analyst Apprenticeship
Build your organisation’s data analytics and Python capabilities at scale with our Level 4 Data Analyst Apprenticeship. Equip your employees with the technical skill set to extract, manipulate and visualise data, empowering them to answer complex questions and drive strategic value.
- Use Python programming and data analysis tools such as Pandas and Numpy to create insights that can drive commercial decision-making
- Use data visualisation to summarise, present and make recommendations from the results of data analysis
- Make commercial decisions informed by impactful data analysis
- Reduce costs through automation of manual processes and increased staff productivity
Level 7 Data Science and AI Apprenticeship
The breadth of skills required to deliver end-to-end data science and AI projects are complex and constantly evolving. Data science roles are now becoming more specialist, as are the tool kits used, with more demand for advanced machine learning and AI skills. Finding talent with the specific skills they need can take organisations a long time. Our Level 7 Data Science and AI Apprenticeship helps organisations like yours become more competitive in their field and stay ahead of changes in data science.
- Identify and devise data-driven AI solutions to address business opportunities and customer needs
- Use data science and AI techniques to automate and optimise business processes
- Build capability to enable and deploy AI across the organisation
- Drive business growth with AI solutions to address business opportunities
- Reduce costs through automating and optimising manual processes
Level 4 Digital Business Analyst Apprenticeship
Cambridge Spark's Level 4 Digital Business Analyst Apprenticeship equips you with the skills needed to successfully drive digital solutions in your organisation. This programme uses the Level 4 Business Analyst apprenticeship standard and focuses not only on analysis and visualisation, but on digital leadership, change management and more.
- Use industry standard methodologies and frameworks for business analysis, including Agile
- Change management and leading digital transformation
- Identify opportunities for digital and data-driven solutions
- Understand key digital and data-driven technologies such as Data Science, Cloud and AI
- Implement product management practices across digital projects
- Accelerate digital transformation by upskilling your workforces
Register your interest
Fill out the following form and we’ll email you within the next two business days to arrange a quick call to help with any questions about the programme. We look forward to speaking with you.
Who's benefitted from our Academies
Read case studies on the impact we have made for our clients.