Webinar: Building The Future at GSK with Data and AI Apprenticeships
Cambridge Spark - Data Science Courses /
February 04 2022 /
1 minute read
A panel discussion with GSK during National Apprenticeship Week. Learn how GSK and Cambridge Spark are Building The Future with AI and Data Apprenticeships.
In celebration of this year's National Apprenticeship Week, we are shining a spotlight on learner success and companies such as GSK who are 'building the future' with AI and Data Apprenticeships.
Join our panel discussion on Wednesday 9th February at 3.30pm to hear from learners and department leads within global healthcare company GSK talking about their approach to apprenticeships and the value being delivered from them. This is a chance to hear about the different ways apprenticeships are upskilling GSK employees with the data skills that are driving their data transformation goals.
Speakers will include:
Speakers will include:
Shankar Jegasothy, Analytics Head of Pharma Supply Chain on why he's chosen to upskill multiple employees on his team via Data and AI Apprenticeship programmes.
Mathew Eapen, Tech Early Talent Lead on why Apprenticeships are an important development and career path at GSK and the programme benefits of joining as an Apprentice.
Two GSK employees will share their programme experience and discuss the technical skills gained and applied into the business.
This session will also include a Q&A where we will invite you to share your own thoughts on the ways a data skills apprenticeship could add value to your organisation.
Who should join this event?
This event is designed for:
- Any GSK employee looking to upskill themselves and future-proof their career with essential data literacy, data Analysis or AI skills.
- Anyone looking to better understand GSK as an employer.
- Apprenticeship or L&D professionals in England who are interested in learning how GSK has utilised the levy to upskill employees with key data skills.
What will the event cover?
- The professional impact an apprenticeship can have on a learner and a team as a whole.
- How GSK is upskilling Early Careers and Experienced Professionals with key technical capabilities.
- How an apprenticeship can be a springboard to an exciting career at GSK.
- In this session, you will gain insight and information on the L3 Data Citizen Programme.
Click here to register for the webinar