Cambridge Spark's Digital Leader Executive Programme equips non-technical business leaders with the skills needed to successfully lead the implementation of digital solutions in your organisation. This programme featuring lively, interactive workshops focuses on business analysis for competitive advantage, digital leadership, change management and more.
Who It Is For:
The programme is most suitable for you or a member of your team if you are:
- A current or future non-technical leader or executive looking to better understand digital and data-driven strategies
- Ready to boost the digital fluency for yourself or your team
- Responsible for identifying the resources and factors needed for successful digital transformation
Experts in online delivery
We deliver all of our programmes online, helping our clients offer flexible and inclusive programmes open to all of their staff. The programme consists of 4 half-days of live Interactive expert-led workshops, scheduled to suit learners in EMEA and US regions (during working hours).
EDUKATE.AI is our learning platform designed for data and digital education. EDUKATE.AI provides lecture recordings, access to e-learning content and support from tutors.
Our world-class faculty of experienced digital and data professionals support our learners through workshops on queries.
Live expert-led lectures
Our learners join online workshops delivered by our expert faculty. For extra flexibility and support, learners can access all recordings through EDUKATE.AI.
Peer and expert community
Learners have access to a peer network that provides support and technical help as well as expanding their professional network.
Our curriculum is developed by our leading faculty, composed of experts in data and digital transformation from industry positions and academics from some of the top universities in the world. Our curriculum is continuously updated and reiterated to incorporate cutting edge best practices.
We deliver our curriculum via four modules spread across four half days of live video workshops. The Digital Leader Executive Programme includes all of the below modules.
- The Digital BusinessUnderstand the importance of a digital culture and mindset and the role of business analysis.
- Emerging Technologies in Digital and DataUnderstand the opportunities and benefits of machine learning, artificial intelligence, big data and cloud technologies.
- Digital Leadership & Change ManagementUnderstand the theories and practical techniques in leading during change, delivering and documenting change and analysing the benefits of change.
- Digital Leader’s PlaybookDiscover and establish a series of frameworks for implementing and leading digital transformation in your organisation.
What delivery options do you offer?
This short form certificate programme is funded through the participant’s employer. If this programme falls out of your employer's learning and development budget range and you are employed in England, we can also explore government-funded Apprenticeship programmes..
Can I pay for the course myself?
Cambridge Spark currently only works directly with employers to upskill their workforces for data science. We encourage individuals interested in enrolling in our programmes to contact their line manager or their learning and development team to find out more about funding opportunities.
How do I know if my employer has training budget?
We recommend getting in touch with your line manager or your learning and development team to find out if this programme would be a good fit for your employer's skills needs and if funding is available for your professional development.
Why do workshops take place during work hours?
Our programmes are specifically designed to accelerate the tech ability of workforces and empower teams to reap the benefits of data analysis, data science and AI. We not only want individual participants to benefit but also the organisations they represent.
Register your interest
Fill out the following form and we’ll email you within the next two business days to arrange a quick call to help with any questions about the programme.
We look forward to speaking with you.
Who's benefitted from our academies
Read case studies on the impact we have made for our clients.