Webinar: The Path to Digital Transformation in Retail - Culture & Talent
The retail industry in the United Kingdom has had a difficult few years. Vacancies remain at an all-time high, and consumer trends, accelerated by the Pandemic, continue to drive the sector toward a 'Digital First' strategy.
Cambridge Spark, in collaboration with BRC, is supporting the industry in understanding the benefits of digital change by upskilling staff in key data skills and fostering a culture that helps to attract fresh talent.
This webinar will explore the current digital landscape of the retail sector, how to stay on top of digital transformation, and what's on the horizon, hosted by Cambridge Spark in collaboration with BRC and guest speakers Marks & Spencer.
This webinar will take place 4th October from 12PM to 1PM.
- The digital landscape of the retail sector
- How are companies adopting data transformation?
- The road ahead for retail
Who should join this event?
- Professionals who are leading their organisation’s digital transformation
- HR Professionals who want to understand the skills required for digital transformation and talent sourcing
- Teams working as a part of their organisation’s digital transformation goals
As the go-to trade association for UK retail businesses, the British Retail Consortium's purpose is to make a positive difference to the retail industry and the customers it serves, today and in the future. Its mission is to tell the story of retail, work with its members to drive positive change and use its expertise and influence to create an economic and policy environment that enables retail businesses to thrive and consumers to benefit.
Sign up for the webinar: